Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&M shops

Options
  • 15-01-2017 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭

Apart from the usual (Gamestop, Smyths, Argos) are there any other shops to buy games from?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Well, there's RAGE up on Fade St, in Dublin, if it's overpriced retro games you're after.
    Tesco is back in the game selling game, but they've franchised it out, with pretty typical on street prices as well.
    Other than that I can't think of any, maybe there's a few independent toy shops and music shops still out there that will stock a few game as well, but overall it's all moved online.
    If a B&M shop have an online presence, a search for a product on pricespy.ie should show them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

Cex are quite good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Thanks for the replies. I'll check that site you mentioned. CEX seem to be quite low on stock lately. At least, in the shops I've checked. Forgot about Tesco also so must have a look in there.

Advertisement