Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masts up to Date Question

Options
  • 15-01-2017 4:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi Guys does anyone know if ComReg SiteViewer is up to date or not ?, as looking through the Site it seems that Meteor has very few of their Mast enabled for LTE. I can see that Vodafone has a lot of them enabled all over the Country. woudnt you think that Meteor be up there in competition with the rest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭John mac

I noticed that too . i am using open signal ,which shows the tower you are connected to , the one i am on now is not shown of the comreg site .

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭blacksasha

Shocking for us People thats finding it so difficult to get Signals that we dont no where to point to. When you ask the Providers they dont have a clue. We are Relying Soley on ComReg SiteViewer and we dont know if it's up to date or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Siteviewer is there to handle inter indusrty interference. Not really designed for end users. Make your own map of your locality with CellMapper or OpenSignal.

Advertisement