Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Presents!!!

• 15-01-2017 1:06am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy

Christmas.
    The time of peace and good will, good food and spending time with your fam... nah.
    It's the time of PRESENTS and we all know it. :pac:

So- what presents did you get this year that you loved?
    Were there any you didn't care so much for?

Any gift you gave somebody else that went down a treat leaving you pretty pleased with your present-buying skills?

I got a new Kindle which is great because my old one was pretty old and the battery kept going flat, so I was a happy camper. Plus I had already resolved to read a lot more this year so went on a spree downloading ALL the books. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

I got a pair of wireless over the head skull candy hesh 2 headphones and I love them.

They're so comfy to wear the sound is great and having no cables is a big bonus. I got a new kindle last Year and I did the same thing and downloaded all of the books. We must swap notes haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 B00!

My best friend both gave me :) two watches (I was stunned!) One she knew I would like and one that is more her style.
    Love that idea - I shall wear the casual one, knowing how thoughtful she was; and wear the dressy one, with pride that it reminds me of my good friend. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭ baby and crumble

My two favourite present this year was a set of dumbells (delighted to have my own!) and a really cool vintage accessories cabinet. It's got sections for studs, collar stays, all that.

TBH I got a load of stuff that I didn't really care for from my fiancées family, they just do that kind of "oh here's a bath set of a smell you won't like and also you don't have a bath but whatever!" still very nice of them but I see some regifting in my future tbh.

Advertisement