Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook groups: how to search for them?

Options
  • 14-01-2017 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

I'm a member of a couple of, related, Groups. But, I'd like to look at Groups covering other, set interests. I just can't find a way to search for more specific titles :confused:

Anyone point me, please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

You can search using google like this
    www.google.ie/search?q=delorean+site:facebook.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

:confused: And that's it? Ye use google to search it? How disappointing! They can't even figure a way to let us search on their own bloody site?

Thanks, anyway. I ran through three pages of google, before it started just repeating itself and getting ever further wide of the (one word) mark.

Fb's really turning out to be the absolute crock I'd always suspected it of being :(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,746 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Just search for them in Facebook's search bar, on a desktop (ie not a phone).

Choose "See all results".

The results then have sub-tabs for:
    Latest
    People
    Photos
    Videos
    Pages
    Places
    Groups
    Moreadditional tabs menu

... so choose Groups.

Simples.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

Brilliant! Thankyou so much! Bloody easy, once it's pointed out to ye :rolleyes:

I reckon I've already found more than one Group I'll definitely have to be looking at, and there's loads to go yet :)

Advertisement