Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mx4 box won't connect with hdmi

Options
  • 14-01-2017 4:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭

Tried with many hdmi cables.still no signal on television.it's a jvc smart telly.had it all off for a couple of days doing some manly man work in the room.
    No joy here

Tried different cables, the 2 ports on back of telly.turning off and on.resetting box.nothing works.please help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Have you tried a different tv. I had a tv that wouldn't take 1080p and I used another tv to see how to change the output to 720. That worked on the other tv then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭baldtooyoung

Have you tried a different tv. I had a tv that wouldn't take 1080p and I used another tv to see how to change the output to 720. That worked on the other tv then.

i have tried another tv, each television with 4 different cables.it made me sad so I took a break, going to try and find a av cable and try that.

Advertisement