Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Free Delivery

Options
  • 14-01-2017 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I clearly have over £25 of goods in my basket, yet the system won't let me do free delivery.

This has never happened to me before.

Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Asus X540L wrote: »
    Hi,
    I clearly have over £25 of goods in my basket, yet the system won't let me do free delivery.

Are the items you have in your basket sold & delivered by Amazon?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭slegs

Hi,

Doesnt count with some marketplace items...only works if ordering from Amazon itself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Are the items you have in your basket sold & delivered by Amazon?
    slegs wrote: »
    Doesnt count with some marketplace items...only works if ordering from Amazon itself

No the yr;e all sold by amazon.

The free delivery option comes up but clicking on it does nothing. IT just stalls the system.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Not a bargain alert, moved to Online buying & auctions

Basically I'm stuck on this page:
    I can select the other two options but free delivery won't work!
    Anyone getting a similar issue?

dssd.pngtemporary image hosting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Basically I'm stuck on this page:
    I can select the other two options but free delivery won't work!
    Anyone getting a similar issue?

dssd.pngtemporary image hosting

Just tried it there and working fine for me. Maybe delete everything and try again? or you could open another account, you only need a different email address use same card and postal address

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Hi,

Try deleting your address and putting it in again.

If that doesn't work contact Amazon as it is a glitch on their side.

Would you believe I found the problem, these bic biros:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/BIC-Colours-Original-Ballpoint-Pen/dp/B007CX2HKE?psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAJ7T5BOVUVRD2EFYQ&tag=camelpopular-21&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B007CX2HKE

Even though they're sold by Amazon it caused the free delivery not to activate.
    Definitely a glitch on Amazon's side.
    I removed them and was able to get free delivery no problem.

ps: Amazon's support was terrible. The person couldn't really even speak English.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

Happened to me earlier. If I selected Free Super Saver the Shipping and Total would change to -- and then clicking continue would reload page. Just ordered with priority shipping went on live chat and they refunded the cost of shipping and said it was a known issue for today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

ps: Amazon's support was terrible. The person couldn't really even speak English.

I've always found them to be excellent, maybe you just got a poor agent.

• Advertisement

WTF.

Before the free delivery option was shown but I couldn't access it, now it's disappeared completely.

Anyone else having this problem? It's maybe cause of the spend £50 get £10 off promotion?

sdssd.pngpictures upload

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

WTF.

Before the free delivery option was shown but I couldn't access it, now it's disappeared completely.

Anyone else having this problem? It's maybe cause of the spend £50 get £10 off promotion?

Same is happening to me. I placed the order and then went on live chat and they refunded the shipping.

Same is happening to me. I placed the order and then went on live chat and they refunded the shipping.

Cool thanks.
    What is the link for live chat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Boaty

Its under "Contact" I don't think there is a specific link as its linked to your account.

Free shipping mysteriously came back right back after that "spend 50 get 10 off" promo ended.
    Strange that.

Advertisement