Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating

Options
  • 13-01-2017 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey Guys, Im currently a 20yr second year in a college in Trinity. However I've really become disillusioned with the course. I thought in time I would come to enjoy it but I just don't, do you think it would be possible to repeat 2017 leaving cert this far down the road?
    I understand the work i'd have to do and am more than prepared to do it, is aiming for around 540 too high as this is my dream course points? I got 500 the first time round so maybe I have a chance. Any advice would be very much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

Maybe you could Transfer to a different course if that's possible? I'm not entirely sure but I have heard that you can Transfer, but if your covered by SUSI or anything like that, it won't apply for the new course

Advertisement