Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to stay in London

Options
  • 13-01-2017 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,164 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all
    Thinking of heading to spurs vs Watford on sat 8th April.
    Just wondering where's the best place to get tickets, as I'm not a spurs member etc. I'll need at least two if not three. Hi
    Also where would u recommend staying? I presume anywhere near a tube station that gets me to seven sisters so I can get the overland to white hart lane?
    I've priced flights in to Gatwick at €62 return.
    We are on a budget so a nice clean hotel chain type thing with a bar would be ideal.
    Excited to see the place one last time before the new cathedral opens.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Going to the game Vs Woolwich,
    We have the TravelLodge near Liverpool Street station booked, €68. Cheap cheerful, and central....

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 10,164 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

greenspurs wrote: »
    Going to the game Vs Woolwich,
    We have the TravelLodge near Liverpool Street station booked, €68. Cheap cheerful, and central....

All booked out for the date of the Watford game unfortunately. Someone recommended the premier inn in Stratford. Its very near west hams ground though. Tight next to the tube and a good price are the positives.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

If you want to do a stadium tour (none 0n match day obviously) you would be better off booking, as I found out on my last trip over in October.... :/
    You get tickets yet ?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

Advertisement