Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuck on witcher 3

Options
  • 13-01-2017 1:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20

Im well into the game but the yellow icon to show you where to go on the map doesn't work anymore for the main quests.It works for secondary quests only . Im after finishing the cave area with the sexy witch Keira metz and now have 3 mainquest options .

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 KnackerKnight

In ciris footsteps ,family matters and Ladies of the wood are my options

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,143 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

In ciris footsteps ,family matters and Ladies of the wood are my options

What was the last thing you did for the main quests?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 KnackerKnight

Mickeroo wrote: »
    What was the last thing you did for the main quests?
    Think im back on track , iread the Ladies of the wood book

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

There will be more quests like that which involve you doing something and the quest marker will vanish.

Make a potion
    Equip an item
    Read a book.
    etc

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I think I know this quest you are talking about, it is the Baron's quest line right? The quest says something like "follow up on other leads to find Anna".

That quest has no markers because you don't actually do anything for that part, you have to complete some other quests and then it'll complete.

• Advertisement
Advertisement