Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would Amazon Fire TV work on this model Samsung?

Options
  • 13-01-2017 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

It's a 2007 model..It's a Samsung LE32R73BD [R] C
    Thanks.

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,180 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

As long as it has a hdmi port it should be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭wistfuleyes

Mickeroo wrote: »
    As long as it has a hdmi port it should be fine
    Cool thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Just bear in mind you'll probably have to power it of a full socket instead of a USB port on the TV, I had to on an older TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Trojan00

Keith186 wrote: »
    Just bear in mind you'll probably have to power it of a full socket instead of a USB port on the TV, I had to on an older TV.

The Amazon Fire TV needs to be powered externally anyway. The Fire TV stick is USB powered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Trojan00 wrote: »
    The Amazon Fire TV needs to be powered externally anyway. The Fire TV stick is USB powered.

Keith means you can power it off the TVs usb, if ones not available then it will need its own power source. Powering it off the tv is great as it powers off when the tv does

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Trojan00 wrote: »

Yeah, I was just thinking of the stick version. Had issues running it off the TV's USB.

Advertisement