Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is the best university to apply for after pre nursing course GTI

Options
  • 13-01-2017 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My sister is studying in GTI the pre nursing course . She is trying to decide which university to apply for in England .Most seem to be adult not general nursing? Any information would be appreciated ,especially from someone studying nursing in England having done a pre nursing course in Ireland.Is the university near n aerport ,she will be travelling to the west of Ireland Knock

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

My wife went to Abertay Uni in Dundee. I think they may have amalgamated with Dundee Uni in recent years. They're tied up with Ninewells Hospital which is known as one of the best training hospitals in the UK. All of her graduating class (the Irish girls at least) were headhunted by London hospitals within the the year after finishing - hence my current location!

Dundee is a great student town but is not near an airport. You have to fly to Edinburgh and get a bus/train for the guts of an hour.

Advertisement