Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The ideal man 2040

Options
  • 12-01-2017 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭

Inspired by my other successful thread from my astute observations of young men.

I ask AH. What should the ideal man in 2040 be like?

Let's face it, men change like the seasons every decade. We're all getting a bit soft and touchy feely now. Abraham Lincoln was in love with his best male friend and slept with him during trips. That was normal. Not normal now but could it be once again?

I

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭ygolometsipe

hopefully living in peace and free from constant definition/labels/prejudice.

live and let live.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

The ideal man in 2040 will be as big as four cats and have a retractable leg so it can leap up at you better and will light up at night and have four ears, two are for listening and the other two are kind of back up ears and his claws will be as big as cups and for some reason he'll have a tremendous fear of stamps. He will also have magnets on his tail, so if you're made of metal, he can attach himself to you and instead of a head, he's got four arses.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,394 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

He'll be even better at suppressing emotion and anxiety. Instead of shoving it down into his guts where it festers and remains and eventually turns to cancer, he'll just be able to get rid of the problems by defecating turds of pure excess negative feeling - that not only look blacker than those manufactured after a brutal feed of Guinness, but will wimper sadly as you flush them away. All hail the new flesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

pconn062 wrote: »
    The ideal man in 2040 will be as big as four cats and have a retractable leg so it can leap up at you better and will light up at night and have four ears, two are for listening and the other two are kind of back up ears and his claws will be as big as cups and for some reason he'll have a tremendous fear of stamps. He will also have magnets on his tail, so if you're made of metal, he can attach himself to you and instead of a head, he's got four arses.

^^^^^^ Liked by Father Dougal! Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

The idea man will not eat battered Mars Bars

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

It'll still be Alan Shore from Boston Legal.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hopefully he won't be starting multitudes of inane threads in AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Have men changed that much from 1994 to 2017? And I'm not talking about any portrayal of men in media, actual men, your male friends and family?
    I don't think there's any large change.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

The ideal man in 2040 will not give a flying f@ck about what opinionated loudmouths on Internet forums will think about him.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭A Battered Mars Bar

Zaph wrote: »
    Hopefully he won't be starting multitudes of inane threads in AH.

**** you my ******* threads are ****** ***** legendary you ***** **** and ***** in ****** you ***** **** you're only ******* jealous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Men should be men. We should dress like we did in the olden days.

406144.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭A Battered Mars Bar

Senna wrote: »
    Have men changed that much from 1994 to 2017? And I'm not talking about any portrayal of men in media, actual men, your male friends and family?
    I don't think there's any large change.

1994 - ripped jeans, Benson & hedges, yamaha, ducking, silage, grunge,

2017 - hairstyles, vaping, skinny jeans and twig legs, scooters, grinds, fashion tattoo sleeves, Justin Bieber

Yeah there is a difference without even getting in depth

Advertisement