Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Gaming Keyboard and Mouse

Options
  • 11-01-2017 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

Hi , I am looking to replace my keyboard and mouse for gaming, while I don't have a budget I stride for value for money. 
    I am only a casual gamer so i don't want to spend over the odds for features that I won't use or don't need. 
    I am currently using a generic unbranded one I got from a family member that has served me well but has packed it in recently.
    Does anyone have any recommendations?
    Thanks 
    Darren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dariukas

In my opinion if you casual gamer better invest more money into better mouse and skip keyboard as don't think it will change experience :)

I have Razer Deathadder Chroma -really happy
    Like R.A.T mouses too, but they on more expensive side...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Im very happy with my Razor Mamba and Corsair k70.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,700 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Logitech G-series for build quality IMHO

RocketJumpNinja has a great site & youtube channel, have a look at his recommendations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Denny_Crane

Sitting here with a KB and mouse worth more than some people's computer. Are the lights on, aRE THEY BOLLOCKS.

And I keep hitting the caps lock. Agree with the descent mouse, what ever keyboard.

Advertisement