Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heat Genius Smart Heating

Options
  • 11-01-2017 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

Just wondering has anyone had the Heat Genius smart heating controls with TRV's installed. I recently had it installed and it has been an absolute disaster. Our boiler has broken down several times with it, then the app keeps crashing (and is very very clunky and awkward to use).

I am just wondering if anyone could share their experience with this? I would also be keen to hear from anyone who has used an alternative smart heating system and how that has fared?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 wmcausland

I installed a Heat Genius system myself in 2014. I was supplied with all components clearly marked, and with good instructions. ~A days work mainly consisted of working out the house wiring for the existing heating system, then plugging in the components. it has essentially worked flawlessly from that day on. Gradually the software has been improved over the years, but the original capabilities were all I ever needed - remote control of my heating with zone control, providing comfort and economy. I can't ask for more. Highly recommended.

Advertisement