Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen Respray

Options
  • 11-01-2017 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Sorry if in wrong area,
    but anyone got their kitchen resprayed, bough house recently kitchen is good kic but terrible off white colour was thinking getting respray to walnut colour
    might get few years out it before getting new one any idea how much would cost for respray say 18 unit kitchen
    thanks

Comments

You more likely to get an answer here.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Looked into this at the start of last year. For a reasonable sized kitchen it was in the region of €1300 - €1800.

Replacing the doors/worktops may be a more cost-effective solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭jones

Came on here to ask the same question. Is respraying worth it and how does it hold up long term?
    I have a large kitchen that is in perfect condition but looks a little dated now and we are toying with the idea of respraying. I was also thinking about just getting a new kitchen but given the size i think it might be a lot more expensive. Anywhere in particular recommened? Original poster what direction did you end up going?

Thanks for any input

Advertisement