Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IKEA Vouchers Wanted

Options
  • 11-01-2017 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi All,

Firstly, my sincere apologies if this is in the wrong section - perhaps one of the mods will direct me to the right place if needs be :)

My wife and ! would like to buy some furniture from IKEA for our new house. Yesterday I found the €20 voucher we got from IKEA when we bought a Christmas tree for €30 before Christmas.

It got me to thinking that a lot of people will have these sitting in a drawer somewhere and they'll just expire - they only last from the 16th of January to the 12th of February and I thought I might help both myself and anyone not intending to use their voucher...

If you have unused vouchers for IKEA, I will pay you cash for them.

I am looking for the following:

1. €20 Vouchers that were given out before Christmas with the purchase of a €30 Christmas Tree.

2. Unwanted gift cards that you may have lying around the house.

3. Gift cards with a remaining balance that you want to get rid of.

4. Refund vouchers from IKEA,

I will pay 80% of the value of the voucher/gift card in cash.

If you have a voucher and wish to exchange it for cash, please contact me.

Advertisement