Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argo movie + Chromecast 23£

Options
  • 11-01-2017 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

http://www.tweals.co.uk link there
    Must have a uk mainland address, use address pal.
    Also need to sign up to Wuaki.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Mainland?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭odddavey

TJJP wrote: »
    Mainland?
    Mainland UK not Northern Ireland, so can't use parcel motel

• Registered Users Posts: 23,322 ✭✭✭✭ted1

odddavey wrote: »
    Mainland UK not Northern Ireland, so can't use parcel motel

And here's me wondering why the poor folk on the Aran Isands wehere being excluded

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

I get this message in German/Italian. Tried 4 times, 2 in German and 2 in Italian..
    EFBrqvvl.png

Google translated:
    TDyxFqEl.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Kalyke

I get this message in German/Italian. Tried 4 times, 2 in German and 2 in Italian..
    EFBrqvvl.png

Google translated:
    TDyxFqEl.png
    +1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

Just worked fine for me using Hola. Chromecast for €26~, bargain! Thanks OP! And a free film download that I'm never going to use. If anyone wants the code for the film, PM me!

Double C wrote: »
    Just worked fine for me using Hola. Chromecast for €26~, bargain! Thanks OP! And a free film download that I'm never going to use. If anyone wants the code for the film, PM me!

What do you mean by Hola?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Double C wrote: »
    Just worked fine for me using Hola. Chromecast for €26~, bargain!
    You have to use addresspal too though? if so it brings it to about €30. The video chromecast was going for €30 in maplins before christmas, and other places were price matching them. I would prefer to get it in a regular shop but have not seen any more offers.
    What do you mean by Hola?
    hola is a free VPN plugin/software, so it thinks you are online in another country to overcome errors or "this is not allowed be viewed in your country" type stuff

Worked for me with Hola, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I know it's off topic, but i'd be very very careful using Hola. History of selling bandwidth.

• Advertisement

ibFoxer wrote: »
    I know it's off topic, but i'd be very very careful using Hola. History of selling bandwidth.

What do you mean by selling bandwidth?

I find it awkward sitting in my extensions, so decided on disabling it after every use.

Advertisement