Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not receiving Facebook push notifications on galaxy s7

Options
  • 10-01-2017 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hi all, Im having a major issue with Facebook. I cannot receive push notifications on my phone and in the lock screen. I have everything enabled as I have checked numours times. I have done nothing to my phone - I was messing around with it a few nights ago and maybe I disabled something... I really don't know. But it is vitally important that I get my push notifications working again asap. I'm going into the meteor shop tomorrow to see if anything can be done. Has anyone else had this problem with Samsung s7. The phone is only new and push notifications where working perfectly up until Saturday. When someone tags me or comments I don't see it unless I am in the fb app. Thanks and sorry for the long post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭XplaygirlX

They seem to work in one group on Fb but that's it

Advertisement