Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corsair Mechanical Keyboard Keycaps

Options
  • 10-01-2017 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

This weekend I was giving my Corsair K70 a thorough cleaning. Unfortunately, in my attempts to expedite things, I used a hair dryer to dry the keys after I'd given them a wash. I am now aware that keycaps are far less resilient than my wife's hair is.... A number of the keys melted in on themselves. I was able to pry most of the open to work temporarily, but I need a more permanent solution.

Corsair seem to sell keycap sets (here) but they don't actually say where. The whole thing is slightly complicated by Corsair's specific key layout which is not quite unique, but certainly non-standard. I've found some fancy translucent ones for sale but they seem a bit of a waste, I don't use the LEDs on my keyboard at all. Anybody have any advice?

Comments

Advertisement