Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Build

Options
  • 10-01-2017 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Looking for help with a new build. I have some taught's on what i want but would like to get some options i am no a gamer so no need for graphic cards.

1. What is your budget? [€450-500]

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Virtual computers running on 2 monitors, browsing net, Office work

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? have windows 7 Ultimate(maybe get free upgrade if available)

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and WD 640GB

5. Do you need a monitor? No

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future? 1440x900

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? No

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? No

8. How can you pay? Bank Transfer/Credit Card/Laser

9. When are you purchasing? 3 weeks

I have 2 monitors at the minute one 22 inch the other 19 inch both widescreen. Would like to get something like I5 4460 with 16gb ram and room to upgrade working usb 3 on front of case would be nice.

I am coming from
    Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L Socket 775
    Intel core 2 quad Q8300 2.5Ghz
    8Gb G-skill PC8500 DDR2 1066Mhz
    1Gb Hd radeon 4650
    500Gb WD Hard Drive

Thanks Guys

Comments

Advertisement