Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Cow P&R

Options
  • 09-01-2017 9:46pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    What is the typical availability of spaces at the red cow park and ride? Need to get into town around 9:15 so will be getting to the car park about 8:15/8:20?

Does it operate similar to Sandyford? Put in bay number and pay? Will I get spaces at that time? Will 1 hour be enough journey time to four courts?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Usually plenty of parking whenever I've been through it. But haven't used parking itself so couldn't say how it's done.

1 hour would give you plenty of time to get to the 4 Courts.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,994 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

You could also park in Cheeverstown or in Tallaght, if they are nearby to you.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Thanks guys. I'm coming just from Newlands Cross so that's right beside me! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭patrickc

i often use the red cow P&R have never not been able to get a space

Advertisement