Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excel

Options
  • 09-01-2017 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭

Guys, looking for some help writing an excel line.
    I want to say
    (A1*B1) [if C1 is greater than 2000] + (A2*B2) [if C2 is greater than 2000] (A3*B3) [if C3 is greater than 2000] etc

Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭wijam

Hey Green, below is the formula in Excel 2016, note, I'm pretty sure in Excel in 2013 and earlier, you would use , instead of ; in the formula

=IF(C1>=2000;A1*B1;0)+IF(C2>=2000;A2*B2;0)+IF(C3>=2000;A3*B3;0)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

wijam wrote: »
    Hey Green, below is the formula in Excel 2016, note, I'm pretty sure in Excel in 2013 and earlier, you would use , instead of ; in the formula

=IF(C1>=2000;A1*B1;0)+IF(C2>=2000;A2*B2;0)+IF(C3>=2000;A3*B3;0)

Thanks Wijam
    One more question, how do I get this to cover a range, down to 100 say?
    Thanks a million, I appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭wijam

Green, the easiest way would be to put a simple formula in column D, =IF(C1>=2000;A1*B1;0), copy it down the range and then sum Column D

Not too sure about using an IF statement over the range, might be possible, but I wouldn't know it off the top of my head

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mccy02

Hi

I have an excel problem and I hope someone can help me solve it. I have a Swift Excel file that I am uploading to Sharepoint, but it won't open in Sharepoint, and give me an error message saying that there are unsupported features, specifically:

"Custom toolbar attached to the workbook (also called attached toolbar)"

Can anyone tell me how I might resolve this in the file on my pc so that the uploaded file will open in Sharepoint please?

Thanks!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

mccy02 wrote: »
    Hi

I have an excel problem and I hope someone can help me solve it. I have a Swift Excel file that I am uploading to Sharepoint, but it won't open in Sharepoint, and give me an error message saying that there are unsupported features, specifically:

"Custom toolbar attached to the workbook (also called attached toolbar)"

Can anyone tell me how I might resolve this in the file on my pc so that the uploaded file will open in Sharepoint please?

Thanks!

Can you just remove the custom toolbar?

• Advertisement
Advertisement