Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards won't work on phone browser

Options
  • 09-01-2017 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

When I try to access Boards on chrome on my One Plus 3 (android), it says I've been redirected too many times and to clear my cache. I've cleared everything and it still doesn't work.
    My OH has the same phone and this doesn't happen to him.
    Is there anything else I can try? I use the app, but I'd rather just use the website.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

duvetdayss wrote: »
    When I try to access Boards on chrome on my One Plus 3 (android), it says I've been redirected too many times and to clear my cache. I've cleared everything and it still doesn't work.
    My OH has the same phone and this doesn't happen to him.
    Is there anything else I can try? I use the app, but I'd rather just use the website.

Try accessing the site using incognito mode, if it works you prob didn't clear the cache completely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Have you tried another browser (e.g. Firefox or Opera), does it do the same thing?

Can you uninstall the app and re-install?

Is the site redirecting you to m.boards.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭duvetdayss

Mortified that the solution was so simple, uninstalled and reinstalled chrome and it's working fine now, thanks!
    A very IT Crowd fix :)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭golfcaptain

Here's a thread with this issue: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057652568

*I was the last poster 3 months ago

Advertisement