Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

volunteering sailing Trips

• 09-01-2017 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

This is asking people who have experience with volunteering their time onboard sailing yachts,vessels ships....I am a newbie to this...have water related experience,simple sailing techniques....I am new to the possibility of actually sailing around the world or parts of it....

I'm of course am looking up online this and would really really really appreciate any peoples advice or expertise about this area as regards any advise about reputable people crews life lovers....

Im really craving an adventure and having did something along the lines of a teaching english adventure some years back...my thirst is back and not relenting....

whats the best diet in the world>! >>>>>.the seefood diet ....i see food and i eat it...sorry:p

Comments

Advertisement