Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Costa Rica solo?

Options
  • 08-01-2017 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hey guys :) As someone that has done very little travelling and in fact has not ventured outside of this country for the past number of years, I'am pretty clueless when it comes to this subject! However it has been a personal goal of mine to do some travelling for some time now and Costa Rica is top of the list as it pretty much seems to have exactly what aim looking for in terms of adventure, nature , beaches etc

The problem is that i would likely be travelling solo and i have no clue where to start! Has anyone here been to Costa Rica? Either solo or otherwise? Any tips/advice?

Ideally i want to spend a minimum of 2 -3 weeks whilst maybe staying in 3/4 different locations for the duration of stay! I really want to visit the rainforest, Some beautiful beaches, maybe do some hiking and im sure i will add other things to that list over time.

Interested in hearing particularly from people who have been to costa rica and perhaps from anyone that may be considering travelling here themselves in maybe september/october of 2017

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Haven't been to Costa Rica, stopped at Colombia.

Costa Rica has the safest rep of an Central American country.

Hector on TG4 did a programme 'Central' recently on TG4, in which he went from Panama all the way up through Central America.

Check it out for a start, TG4 has some kind of Player, should be on that.

Advertisement