Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good dentist in Dublin 7

Options
  • 08-01-2017 1:53pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I live just off the Navan Road and I badly need some dental work done. The dentist I had been going to in Castleknock is gone so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good dentist in the Dublin 7 area, preferably along the 39/37/70 bus route.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭PhoenixParker

Phoenix dental in Ashtown is good and just off the Navan Road. They've been good about fitting me in when I needed it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭VB

I go to Phoenix Dental too and find them good. They do late appointments and saturdays which is handy. Have never had more than a filling mind you so can't tell you what they are like for anything serious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Yep, another vote for Phoenix. I just had a full periodontal treatment there in December, and I'm going back for my regular scale and polishing every 6 months from now on.

Very professional and friendly.

Advertisement