Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking club which accepts dogs

Options
  • 08-01-2017 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a walking club which allows dogs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Maybe check the notice board in any coffee shops in/near popular walking spots. I walk my dogs in St Anne's (Dublin) at the weekend and lots of the different groups would meet or finish at the coffee shop there and have signs up for new members on the board. The coffee shop often posts on their FB page about the different groups too. They have a park run every week there too and they allow runners to bring 1 dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Carnmore

Thanks. I'm not in Dublin and was thinking more of hillwalking / hiking clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

Check out the website called Meetup. They have lots of various interests groups in Ireland, lots of walking/hiking groups and some groups dedicated to just dog walking. Maybe you'll find something there.

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

Advertisement