Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Review of Dublin Institute of Design 10 week course

Options
  • 08-01-2017 5:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Guys,

I am interested in the 10-week course that Dublin Institute of Design is offering, and simply curious if anyone has any previous experience with the Institute or did a course there.

I have BA in creative media but found its plethora of information left me as a "jack of all trades", so looking to refresh my skills as I am currently in retail and desperately looking to get out.

Any help and suggestions would be much apricated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 rossi.

The 10 week course is really just a broad overview for the degree in graphic design. It wont get you far. Sign up for the diploma if your interests lay with digital design.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ecarrasco

Hi, I am interested in the 10 weeks course from Dublin Institute of Design. I need something short and that starts Asap which is the case. I am interested in the web design 10 weeks course and the graphic design 10 weeks course. Any recommendations?

Advertisement