Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computing courses?

Options
  • 08-01-2017 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I was wondering if anyone who has done any of the computing courses in ITT could me which one they recommend e.g the one with IT management or software development? As well as any helpful information about the course. I'd really like to know how many hours the course is as well as any example timetables.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Volturnus

jodbrens wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone who has done any of the computing courses in ITT could me which one they recommend e.g the one with IT management or software development? As well as any helpful information about the course. I'd really like to know how many hours the course is as well as any example timetables.

I'm in second year computing and I enjoy it. If you do computing at the end of 1st year I got to decide on whether I wanted to do computing or move to IT Management. In both you do a lot of the same modules with just the difference of the Software Development module.

In Software Development you start from the beginning, they assume you know nothing so don't worry about not knowing anything about Java etc. You do need to keep up with it every week though because if you fall behind that's where a lot of people fall. I attached the timetable for semester 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭slovakchick

i believe they have springboard courses in IT here too

Advertisement