Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance Schools

Options
  • 07-01-2017 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

Sorry if there is already a thread for this i couldn't find any out there.

Im really looking to see if there are any dance schools that i can send my little girl to preferably disco hip hop contemporary around the area if anyone could help me out, I've searched on google but cant seem to find any.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭lassykk

MrsC14 wrote: »
    Hi,

Sorry if there is already a thread for this i couldn't find any out there.

Im really looking to see if there are any dance schools that i can send my little girl to preferably disco hip hop contemporary around the area if anyone could help me out, I've searched on google but cant seem to find any.

Hi,

A friend of mine is involved in OK dance in Waterford. If you search Google for OK dance Waterford it brings up their facebook page as the top link (can't share link properly as posting on my phone). Think you can contact them through Facebook

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MrsC14

thats great thanks will have a look :)

Advertisement