Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook notifications

Options
  • 07-01-2017 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

HI, I accidentally liked a post on a person's page who isn't my friend then immediately unliked it I deletedy account 5 minutes later as that's what I was in the process of doing anyway. Can they see it was me ? TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Mrsc36

Mrsc36 wrote: »
    HI, I accidentally liked a post on a person's page who isn't my friend then immediately unliked it I deletedy account 5 minutes later as that's what I was in the process of doing anyway. Can they see it was me ? TIA

*on facebook*

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yes, probably
    If they have mail notifications on it will probably show the info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

They'd have seen it if they were online at the time. If they weren't, and you unliked it, they won't know (unless they have email notifications set up)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

Dolbert wrote: »
    They'd have seen it if they were online at the time. If they weren't, and you unliked it, they won't know (unless they have email notifications set up)

Not the case. Someone liked a picture of mine. Undid the like but the notification came up on the homescreen of my phone. When I clicked in it was gone but I still know they liked something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

SB_Part2 wrote: »
    Not the case. Someone liked a picture of mine. Undid the like but the notification came up on the homescreen of my phone. When I clicked in it was gone but I still know they liked something.

I wonder though, if the person deleted their account would the name still come up? It probably would actually. Soz OP.

• Advertisement
Advertisement