Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1/5 scale buggys

Options
  • 07-01-2017 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hello everyone , just wondering is anyone messing about or meeting up with the 1/5 scale Baja style rc buggys in the munster area I know theres a club or 2 for the nitro 1/8s but doesn't seem to be any 1/5 scales , be cool to get a little group or something set up see how it goes any way just wondering thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭raydator

bajab5ben wrote: »
    hello everyone , just wondering is anyone messing about or meeting up with the 1/5 scale Baja style rc buggys in the munster area I know theres a club or 2 for the nitro 1/8s but doesn't seem to be any 1/5 scales , be cool to get a little group or something set up see how it goes any way just wondering thanks :)

Hey Baja5den,

Where are you based?

Raydator.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 bajab5ben

raydator wrote: »
    Hey Baja5den,

Where are you based?

Raydator.

Hey raydator how's it going ? I'm down westcork about 20mins out side bandon wbu?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭raydator

I'm in North Wexford...

It would seem we lack dirt tracks in Ireland... The UK has them everywhere.

raydator wrote: »
    I'm in North Wexford...

It would seem we lack dirt tracks in Ireland... The UK has them everywhere.

Yea we really do lack them its a shame though need a 1/5 off road club badly even only once a month or something would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

I'm in connaught unfortunately :( I have nobody to go out with either....

I don't even have anyone to fly drones or helis with :(

• Advertisement

euser1984 wrote: »
    I'm in connaught unfortunately :( I have nobody to go out with either....

I don't even have anyone to fly drones or helis with :(

Yea as big as rc is Ireland seems very quite so there's the 3 of us now with Baja's haha make our own championship we will be guaranteed a podium finish lol

Advertisement