Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ovarian cyst removal

Options
  • 07-01-2017 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi I'm just wondering if anyone has undergone keyhole surgery to remove a cyst on ovaries? Did you have any complications? Did you heal ok afterwards? Any scars?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

I am waiting to possibly get an ovarian cyst removed plus some more extra surgery, but not happened yet.

I think you might get more answers if you ask in the "ladies lounge" on boards - they have a pinned thread for general questions on women health or may a new thread? Just more people may see if there and reply.

Good luck for it, from what I was told it's not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Random2016

failinis wrote: »
    I am waiting to possibly get an ovarian cyst removed plus some more extra surgery, but not happened yet.

I think you might get more answers if you ask in the "ladies lounge" on boards - they have a pinned thread for general questions on women health or may a new thread? Just more people may see if there and reply.

Good luck for it, from what I was told it's not too bad.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Osk

I had both ovaries and tubes removed by keyhole surgery at the start of December. No complications and back driving a week later.

Tiny scar - almost invisible. Good luck - let me know if you need any other info!

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

I had cyst removed through keyhole surgery. Recovery time very quick. Was a bit sore after but nothing a few painkillers couldn't handle. I would advise not to drive for a week after as your tummy may feel tender. Plenty of rest and sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Had one removed a couple of years ago. In and out in and day absolutely no issues what so ever.

• Advertisement
Advertisement