Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Times Home Delivery

Options
  • 07-01-2017 11:44am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 44

Hi

I am thinking about getting the Irish Times home delivery service mon-sat. Can anyone tell me what its like, what time.

Thanks.
    Conro

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 44 Conro

Anybody?

Conro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

Conro wrote: »
    Anybody?

Conro

Just shows you..........

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I suspect the time is entirely location dependent. I got the SBP delivered for a while by them - officially as an non-IT paper it had a delivery fee officially, but it was permanently waived. Stopped it when going on holiday and never resumed and just buy it in the shop. Always landed on the mat before I got up on a Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,845 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I get the IT delivered a few days a week, and the few times I've heard it being dropped it was about 3 or 4am.

I sometimes leave for work at 6.30am and it's never not been there by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,345 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

I get the IT delivered on Saturdays. I used to get an early edition, it was delivered at about 2 a.m. but that led to a problem with sports news (esp. golf) from the US being incomplete because the edition delivered to me would have gone to press at about midnight Irish time. I didn't complain but others must have so now they deliver it at about 6 a.m. and it's a later edition.

• Advertisement
Advertisement