Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satellite

Options
  • 07-01-2017 5:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Anyone know a guy who can put a dish up for us today? Williamstown area. Will pay well.
    We have a dish but the bracket holding on the lnb broke if you have a spare?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,049 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Toner do satellite installations

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

newwan wrote: »
    Anyone know a guy who can put a dish up for us today? Williamstown area. Will pay well.

Generally if that arm holding the lnb is after giving way, in my experiences, your are better off to replace the whole dish, especially if its a sky dish. Not many places carry spares for those dishes. How long is the dish up, and is there much rust on it, especially around the nuts and bolts at the back of the dish?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Waterford26

newwan wrote: »

Hi, sorted already? If not send me pm 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Trick of the Tail

I know a great guy, PM me.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

He's sorted out now, I got him sorted on Monday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement