Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Bridge

Options
  • 07-01-2017 2:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭

So, the other thread about ships got me thinking.

Which Starship bridge is your favourite?

I loved the bridge from the Enterprise Refit in The Undiscovered Country. The Excelsior Bridge from the same film was also very cool.

Was not a fan of Voyagers bridge, seemed to wide.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I liked the compact utility of the Defiant's bridge

DefiantBridge1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,726 ✭✭✭Evade

I can't find any good pictures but I liked the bridges on the USS Sutherland (the Nebula class Data commanded in Redemption) and USS Odyssey (the Galaxy Class destroyed by the Dominion in the Jem'Hadar).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Evade wrote: »
    I can't find any good pictures but I liked the bridges on the USS Sutherland (the Nebula class Data commanded in Redemption) and USS Odyssey (the Galaxy Class destroyed by the Dominion in the Jem'Hadar).

Yeah I liked the Odyssey version and the refit version from Generations.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,572 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

My favorite alien starships bridge would be the bridge on the Birds of Prey

My favorite Federation starship bridge would be the Enterprise Ds bridge. Its just so clean, tidy, warm and logically laid out.

Imagine having to go from that to the bridge of the E think I would be upset if it was me. Its just so cold and dull the Es bridge.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,970 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

I liked Enterprise NX-01 followed Enterprise E.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

My favourite is Voyagers. I think the layout is a far better use of space than Enterprise D.
    Each station has a lot more room and not just 1 small console to work on.
    The only issue I have is that the captain should have a chair with greater importance than the 1st officer.
    Picard would have killed for Janeways ready-room too!

d00ca81e3dacb953645a421204320c93.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

The Classic TOS bridge - just the sounds alone make that my very top choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,668 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

BrookieD wrote: »
    The Classic TOS bridge - just the sounds alone make that my very top choice.

I dunno.. it all eventually even got too much for "Kirk":

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Rather specific but the NCC-1701-A's bridge in ST5 (2287 variant). Too many clocks in the 2293 version (ST6).

Grew up with the ST films - as in that day and age you had to rent videos and they just give me fond memories!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Rather specific but the NCC-1701-A's bridge in ST5 (2287 variant). Too many clocks in the 2293 version (ST6) Although that was good too.

Grew up with the ST films - as in that day and age you had to rent videos and they just give me fond memories!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭Jan_de_Bakker

TNG bridge (that NCC 1701 D?) ... but Im jaded here ...

Advertisement