Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sore hands

Options
  • 06-01-2017 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

For the past six months or so the skin on my hands have become very dry and this results in small paper like cuts developing which subsequently bleed and become very sore and then they heel and the process starts all over again. My hands do become very sore to the point that i can't close my hands.

I guess it is caused from washing my hands so frequently but it is difficult to stop that - anywhere else on my body wouldn't be too bad.

Does anyone else suffer from this?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

You may want to consult your GP or dermatologist; i.e., someone that is professionally qualified to evaluate your skin condition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Elemonator

....... wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

This. Cold weather may have a lot to do with it too. Only illness I can think of is eczema, its not serious.

Advertisement