Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which of these TV's would you select?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

this one

LG 43LH570V 43 Inch Full HD Smart LED TV €359

an LG 43" at €359, good value

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I'd be inclined to agree with fryup and choose the LH570. I'm pretty sure the V at the end means there's a satellite tuner built into it too, though it's not very user friendly to hop between Saorview and satellite tuners.

JVC don't make TV's anymore, they're manufactured by Vestel in Turkey now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

Cheers. Only issue is the LG570 is now out of stock in Argos and not likely to come in again this month. And the sale price might be over by then.
    Don't want to wait that long

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭ellobee

you can get the LH590V for 389.00 at currys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

The LH590V appeared on Argos last night and I managed to reserve one for collection this evening.
    Will this aerial work with it to pick up Saorview channels as a stopgap until I add an extra virgin connection or get a receiver box?
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3336056/Trail/searchtext%3EAERIAL.htm

• Advertisement
Advertisement