Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone planning on doing Irish / history in Nuig next year!

Options
  • 06-01-2017 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

So I'm really shy.. And not great😑 at making buddies haha. I'm pretty old fashioned too... I'm not hugely drawn to drinking sessions and parties. I feel so worried and scared that I won't find any friends like me in this way and I won't fit in. I also am pretty nerdy so I would love to meet someone interested in those subjects too!! I just wanted to maybe meet some people online first before I start next September!
    I'm 17 and a female

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Moved to the nuig forum. Please read the local charter before posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Irishgirleegcm

Sorry I'm new here
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

No problem. I hope you stick around and explore the site some more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ragsies

Hi! I'm also planning on doing those subjects (plus English) as part of an arts degree, I don't know many people in Galway either (I'm coming up from Kerry) so feel free to message me if you like ☺

Advertisement