Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Bottlebrush Christmas Trees

Options
  • 06-01-2017 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen them in any shops in Dublin, not too expensive? Or do I have to buy them online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭lionela

They were available in Dealz over the Xmas period and came with a Fibre Optic (red colour) running through.....battery operated.

I bought about 70 in total from various branches of Dealz.
    Will be next Xmas 2017 when they reappear I would imagine.
    You could try and make them yourself. check Utube under Bottle brushes and there are some usefull instructions on how to make them.
    I used them on a Craft Item ( white church tower) with internal lights (40 Led battery operated) and used the Xmas tree as an extra.
    Lionel

P.S Euro Giant also had them ( small amount)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Thanks. I will check Euro Giant at some stage, there isn't one near me unfortunately. I didn't really want any fancy ones, just simple trees. My project will have to wait until next year now. Thanks anyway.

Advertisement