Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where could I find a large "I love you" teddy bear?

Options
  • 05-01-2017 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

Hello all,

So as the anniversary is coming I have decided to buy a nice teddy for my second half. I am looking for a large teddy (maybe around 50cm-100cm long) for my other half. Has anyone ever bought anything of Irish websites or could recommend some other websites or places where I could get it from?

Thanks and best regards,
    kapisko

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

Amazon.co.uk will have them. Make sure to choose one that does free shipping and select one that's 20 pounds to get free shipping, or alternatively add on a few items to get it above 20 to avoid postage.

If you want to buy Irish then gifts.ie will have them I expect. But probably not cheap (good quality though)

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭kapisko1PL

Thanks, I will have a look on amazon. Never thought of that!

Thanks,
    kapisko

Advertisement