Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shin beef Waterford

Options
  • 05-01-2017 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Does anybody know of a butcher who sells shin beef bone in or beef cheeks?

D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

Ya could try Kiely's butchers on michael street in town. There good for the chucks,skirts tripe and stuff. I'd say ask them and they would tell ya where id say

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

I'd imagine widgers butchers in Michael Street would be your place or maybe o'flynns next to mcdonalds in John Roberts square

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭dzilla

wendydoll wrote: »
    I'd imagine widgers butchers in Michael Street would be your place or maybe o'flynns next to mcdonalds in John Roberts square

OK thanks will try when I'm in town thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

dzilla wrote: »
    Hi all

D

Were you watching Rick Steins long weekends? I was watching it when he made Goulash and suggested shin of beef for the beef.

dzilla wrote: »
    Hi all

D

Were you watching Rick Steins long weekends? I was watching it when he made Goulash and suggested shin of beef for the beef.
    I did see that yes, i specifically was going to cook if for Jamie Oliver Chilli Con Carne.

• Advertisement

O'Flynns in John Roberts Square have it  : ) thanks all

Advertisement