Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Celebrity Apprentice 2017 (Arnie)

Options
  • 05-01-2017 2:53am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭

I haven't watched it yet but first 2 eps are out.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

For any MMA fans, Chael Sonnen is on it which took my by surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Always hated the celebrity version. Challenges generally come down to who had the richest friends with the deepest pockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Watched about 10 minutes out of curiosity (but as above never liked the Celebrity version) - the 10 minutes I watched were dire and I instantly regretted giving it a shot to begin with.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Watched about 10 minutes out of curiosity (but as above never liked the Celebrity version) - the 10 minutes I watched were dire and I instantly regretted giving it a shot to begin with.

You wont be back so :p sorry couldn't resist Arnie Terminator joke ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Jesus this is bad. The Trump version wasn't great (not a patch on Sugar & co), but this seems so stilted and forced.

You're terminated! Get to the chopper!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,657 ✭✭✭brian_t

Starts on BBC One tonight at 11.30pm.

Advertisement