Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Yes it's coming!

Options
  • 04-01-2017 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,734 ✭✭✭✭

So after the fiasco that was the eventually scrapped Note 7, and speculation that Samsung would kill the Note line entirely, it seems that there'll be a new one this year after all..
    Samsung has yet to comment on this latest report but dropped a big hint at a Galaxy Note comeback with the promise that that burned Note 7 users in Korea would be able to bag themselves a half-price Galaxy Note 8 this year.

Another gossipy insider, this time from a partner company of Samsung's, has also revealed some details about the upcoming smartphone, saying that it'll be the first to offer a 4K-resolution display.

So what do ye reckon? Will it sell or have people been burned (no pun intended!) too many times by problematic high-price brand models at this stage?

Personally I fail to see the point of 4k on a 5.7" screen myself and if that's the big selling point I think I'll be skipping this one as well.

Comments

Advertisement