Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems viewing 123 Movies channel/add-on in Kodi on Celtic Warrier Android TV Box

Options
  • 04-01-2017 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

I have an Celtic Warrior android TV box running Android 4.4.2 API Level 19; KODI build 16.0.Git:2016-02-20-a5f3a99 compiled Feb 2016

When I go into Kodi and select the Video option and then select the add-ons option there is a channel/addon called '123Movies'

Up until Dec 31st this was working fine in that I could view movies:)

Since start of the 2017 when I go into this add-on I can see the listing of categories such as MostFavorite; Most Viewed; Year; Genre; Top IMDB etc

When I select any of these categories, I get an another window appearing that has option 'older' on it

When I select older option I get another window appearing that just have 3 elipses (...) on it

When I select this option I am taken back to the listing of categories such as MostFavorite; Most Viewed; Year; Genre; Top IMDB etc and not able view any movies :mad:

Anyone any thoughts what might have be going on here.

Is it case that add-on is just off line for updating or is this what sometimes can happen with add-ons like this that they stop working and that's it - its gone and cant do anything about it or is it case that if I wait it will start working again in few days or do I need to manually make some updates myself

Thoughts?
    Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement