Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gent game February 23rd

Options
  • 04-01-2017 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I booked flights and hotel for this game but I am counting on tickets going to general sale. Should be loads available I think?

If not, I was thinking of getting bronze membership so I can get them Monday. Problem is I would have to buy membership for my 2 sons too I think?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Mullins07 wrote: »
    I booked flights and hotel for this game but I am counting on tickets going to general sale. Should be loads available I think?

If not, I was thinking of getting bronze membership so I can get them Monday. Problem is I would have to buy membership for my 2 sons too I think?

Mate, I'll get you a few membership cards for this one if you need a dig out?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Equium

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Mate, I'll get you a few membership cards for this one if you need a dig out?

Apologies for thread-trespassing, but any chance I could take up that offer?

I've booked flights and a hotel as a Christmas present for two family members. Would rather not have to navigate the lottery of the general sale next Monday if at all possible.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Equium wrote: »
    Apologies for thread-trespassing, but any chance I could take up that offer?

I've booked flights and a hotel as a Christmas present for two family members. Would rather not have to navigate the lottery of the general sale next Monday if at all possible.

PM me mate

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Equium

Hatch99 wrote: »
    PM me mate

Cheers. Sent you a PM.

Advertisement