Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bower and Wilkins P3 - 69Euro

Options
  • 04-01-2017 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,847 ✭✭✭

First off, this is the first generation P3 which seems to be far better reviewed than the series 2 .
    Normal retail is up on €200, available currently on Amazon uk for equivalent of €88 , which is still not a bad deal

Its from german hypermarket Real, who dont deliver abroad, but through various tricks this should be able to be gotten around. Post is free to any german address , or in the unlikely event that you're over there or passing through (like some might be if on a bit of a skiing trip this time of year), can be collected at a store.
    http://onlineshop.real.de/Bowers-%26-Wilkins-P3-Ultraleicht-HiFi-Kopfhoerer-inkl.-MFI-Anschlusskabel-fuer-Apple-iPod-iPhone/0539533001001

I got the sennheiser 598cs on Black friday for €99 and ended up sending it back in favour of these yokes.
    The sound is spot on, nicely balanced and not too upfront and in your face, so better for using at work than the likes of the sennheiser .
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭cjlawlor

First off, this is the first generation P3 which seems to be far better reviewed than the series 2 .
    Normal retail is up on €200, available currently on Amazon uk for equivalent of €88 , which is still not a bad deal

Its from german hypermarket Real, who dont deliver abroad, but through various tricks this should be able to be gotten around. Post is free to any german address , or in the unlikely event that you're over there or passing through (like some might be if on a bit of a skiing trip this time of year), can be collected at a store.
    http://onlineshop.real.de/Bowers-%26-Wilkins-P3-Ultraleicht-HiFi-Kopfhoerer-inkl.-MFI-Anschlusskabel-fuer-Apple-iPod-iPhone/0539533001001

I got the sennheiser 598cs on Black friday for €99 and ended up sending it back in favour of these yokes.
    The sound is spot on, nicely balanced and not too upfront and in your face, so better for using at work than the likes of the sennheiser .

Very good price but I would definitely recommend trying them on first. I bought them for full price but ended up selling them as they really hurt my ears after half an hour of use. I know this is a common complaint for on ears but even still the padding is fairly minimal on these compared to Bose/AKG. They do sound good though.

Advertisement