Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed Christmas episode

Options
  • 04-01-2017 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi all. Thought I had Christmas Episode recorded on Sky but I missed it. I don't have BBC I player so is there any other way of seeing it? Are BBC going to repeat it? I was looking forward to seeing it but I was away and working over Christmas, so just discovered it wasn't there yesterday. All help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,852 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Hi all. Thought I had Christmas Episode recorded on Sky but I missed it. I don't have BBC I player so is there any other way of seeing it? Are BBC going to repeat it? I was looking forward to seeing it but I was away and working over Christmas, so just discovered it wasn't there yesterday. All help greatly appreciated.

The DVD is due out at the end of the month. So that excludes any further transmission, I believe even the sign language version has aired by now.
    Apart from that it's down to "other means" which can't be discussed here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

You didn't miss a hell of a lot anyway tbh

Advertisement