Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would the perfect Call of Duty be in your opinion?

Options
  • 04-01-2017 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭

I just saw Neroscinema's video from 3 years ago about the perfect Call of Duty. He simply did polls for the categories but I don't have the time to be doing polls here but I am curious to see you guys' opinions. This is what they thought there should be:

- 9 assault rifles
    - 7 submachine guns
    - 6 shotguns
    - 6 light machine guns
    - 7 sniper rifles
    - 20 maps
    - 10 assault streaks
    - 10 support streaks

Also, with 1 irrelevance of each category (so your least favourite to even things out).

I'm going to be starting with the 20 maps here in this post as I have already chosen mine.

1. Hijacked (BO2)
    2. Stadium (BO1)
    3. Firing Range (BO1)
    4. Combine (BO3)
    5. Dome (MW3)
    6. Rust (MW2)
    7. Terminal (MW2)
    8. Highrise (MW2)
    9. Dome (WaW)
    10. Shipment (MW)
    11. Standoff (BO2)
    12. Raid (BO2)
    13. Grind (BO2)
    14. Nuketown (BO1)
    15. Crash (MW)
    16. Bog (MW)
    17. Vacant (MW)
    18. Jungle (BO1)
    19. Kowloon (BO1)
    20. Rush (BO2)

I know, there is a bit too much BO2. If I could put more, I would have Cliffside and Castle, both from WaW and Sub Base from MW2 also. The irrelevant map is Stonehaven from Ghosts.

Comments

Advertisement