Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice a no bull**** therapist

Options
  • 04-01-2017 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey does any one know if there is a down to earth straight talking no bull**** , Individual who can help with chronic post traumatic stress , that accured from childhood bullying, I'm up for alternate roots , professionally accredited would be prefaired but if there's somewhere out there that has been through it or knows and effective way of going down deep , and healing. Advice would be appreciated , this is 15 years dealing with it on my own and I have tried a million things but self esteem , even do appearing confident is crap, I carry around the past , and everything keeps coming back up , my core beliefs are from that time thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Have a look at the sticky How to Find a Therapist.... look at the links to various kinds of therapy, the Irish Council for Psychotherapy has info on their website about the different approaches.

See what kind of therapy appeals to you.

There should be enough information between the two links above to get you started.

Also - EVERYONE - do read the stickies before posing questions. JC

Advertisement